• Working directly with sales and high-profile clientele
• Head graphic consultant for Congressional campaign
• Working quickly in a fast paced changing environment
• Conceptual designer (2003 to present) with Meyers
• Juggling multiple projects under tight deadlines
• Large and small scale projects with high-profile clientele
• Designing fully-formed 3D in-store displays and signage
Over the past decade, Tyler has been involved in projects that not only brought new business and opportunities to the table, but impressed industry veterans enough to adopt Tyler as their single source for creative.
Clients been impressed with the superior creative output by Tyler and have been appreciative of his ability to grasp their needs and ideas in a direct intelligent manner.
These skills have developed long-term lucrative creative partnerships in the retail marketing field.
7133 Clinton Ave S.
Richfield MN, 55423
Senior conceptual artist with advanced skills in design, presentation, typography, 3D graphics, displays, throughout a wide range of creative applications. Proven success in building lasting client relationships through challenging creative solutions.
Specialties: Conceptual design for retail signage and display, both temporary and permanent.
• Photoshop CC
• Illustrator CC
• InDesign CC
• Flash CC
• Muse CC
• Dreamweaver CC
2012 - POPAI's
"Display Of The Year" award
2011 - Design Of The Times
"Best Of Times" award
2003 - 2010 Numerous Gold, Silver & Bronze OMA Awards